Friday, April 10, 2009

Sienna & Giovanni's Wedding Trailer

Wedding trailers are a great way to build anticipation for the finished video that is to come. It is like a little piece of visual 'Crack' to get your fix. Some of the best moments compiled together to tease you. I love to see the different styles out there. My friend Arami Camacho at Elegante Films cuts a mean trailer. I want to eat popcorn when is see his. This is my take on the Wedding Trailer for a great couple, Sienna and Giovanni. They recently got hitched at Buena Vista Palace, in Lake Buena Vista Florida. Sienna is great friends with the coordinator, Angela Bachelor. Angela put together a great team to capture Sienna's day. Photography was beautifully captured by FatCatz Photography, these girls are cool and very fun to work with. Make up was masterfully applied by LeJeune-PCA. Patricia never complains when I steal some of her light. And she lets me get up all in her equipment. Thanks for putting up with me. The beautiful flowers where crafted by Josephine at Morning Gloria. Last, but by no means least, entertainment was provided by Jay with Liquid Entertainment. He is one funny and slightly deranged(very, very deranged)guy. Oh ya, he is one hell of a DJ. There goes all of my kudos, I will expect some cash form each of you mentioned. Much love to all I got to work with, except Angela, we just put up with her. Check out the trailer. I would love any feedback. Positive pays, negative makes me sad.

Sienna & Giovanni's Wedding Trailer from Perfect Sky Productions on Vimeo.


3 comments:

  1. AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING! Thank you Schuyler! It was all so much fun! Thanks for giving mad well-deserved props to all the other fantastic people who made our wedding day completely perfect, especially my fantabulous friend/wedding planner/judge-jury-executioner/"there's no one else who knows weddings more than her!" extraordinaire Mrs. Angela Bachelor! You know we all love her because...well, we have no choice! teehee =D p.s. You are spot on about this trailer being a little like "crack"...so gimme some more of this stuff! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work as always my friend. The color work you do is magical. Great piece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Schuyler! Outstanding! You are an artist. I loved the sequence & the choice of music. Your friend, Arami

    ReplyDelete